Saturday Brewery Tour Event (No Pets Allowed) March 23 2017
WHAT: The Revolver Brewing tour event runs every Saturday. Admission is $10 for every person over 18. Admission includes a logo pint glass, beer tastings (must be over 21), live music, and a tour given by one of our genius brewers. Upcoming bands are listed below.
WHEN: Event runs from 12:00pm - 3:00pm. Arrive before 2pm and you get four 8oz tastings. Arrive after 2pm and you get two 8oz tastings.
WHO: Everyone is welcome. The event is family friendly. We have a water table and a couple of rock piles for the kids.
WHERE: The brewery is located at 5650 Matlock Road in Granbury, TX. From Hwy 377, head south on FM 167 (Fall Creek Hwy) for approximately 5 miles. Veer left on Matlock Road. Turn right into second gate.
- One of our brewers will give a tour at 1:30pm.
- Food is available for purchase from food vendor on site. Most meals are $5-$6ish.
- We have a number of picnic tables and chairs, but feel free to bring your own lawn chairs.
- We have corn bag toss games and Giant Jenga.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking in the brewery.
- No outside alcohol.
- BRING YOUR ID.