Working at Revolver Brewery
At Revolver Brewery, the values truly define the company. From creating an open environment where anyone can express their ideas and everyone is accessible to ensuring that safety on the work-site is paramount, each employee knows they matter. Team members enjoy the opportunity to move up in the company without sacrificing a healthy work-life balance.
Please apply by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
The Marketing Creative Manager is a regular, full-time hourly position that serves as the point of contact for all media communications by Revolver Brewing occurring across a variety of platforms. Working with the marketing team, the Marketing Creative Manager will be responsible for assisting in creating all in-house marketing and branding strategies, producing all creative visual content, maintaining digital consumer touchpoints, and assist in packaging design. Full job description here
Revolver Brewing is looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our brewing team. We are a production brewery, producing award winning brews in the Texas Countryside.
The person applying for this position will NEED to be:
- Able to move 50 – 60 lbs kegs
- Able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Able to follow written instructions in English.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Able to work night shift (12am to 8 am).
- Passionate about all things beer and brewing.
- Live in the Granbury area or general vicinity.
The person applying for this position would be PREFERED if they have:
- Some commercial brewing experience.
- The equivalent of an associate’s degree or brewing training (Cicerone, Davis, Siebel/Doemans, etc) Consideration given to candidates that have had experience in a dairy handling liquid milk or soft drink bottling and blending operations. Sanitation and tank, line, and equipment CIP experience is a plus.
More detail of the position will be supplied if requested. Salary starting at $15 to $20 depending on experience and training. Benefits package includes paid vacation, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K with company match and paid holidays.
Revolver Brewing is an equal opportunity employer.
Revolver Brewing is looking for a motivated individual to join our packaging team. The position is full time, M-F, with benefits.
The person applying for this position will need to be:
- Able to move 40 – 50 lbs kegs
- Able to climb ladders and stairs
- Able to follow written instructions in English
- Passionate about all things beer and brewing
- Live in the Granbury area
Experience in the following areas are a plus: Commercial or home brewing knowledge; experience with dairy handling liquid milk, soft drink bottling, blending operations and equipment CIP.
Before we can reopen, we need some help with our Saturday tours. If you love to smile for hours, are available Saturdays between 10:30AM – 6:30PM, love interacting with people, serving, and talking about great beer, this may be the perfect part-time weekend gig for you!
- Must be 21+
- TABC Certification required for pourers
- Strong communication and people skills
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Must abide by Covid guidelines, social distancing, and masks required
Apply using the form below.